Jewellery Care Information
How To Care For Your Jewellery
Our pieces are delicate in nature and should be treated accordingly. Here are our top tips for keeping your new jewellery shiny and new!
- A soft, lint free polishing cloth will be suitable for cleaning most pieces, but always check the instructions provided with the cloth.
- We recommend you remove your rings when washing your hands, applying lotions, potions, perfumes and avoid household cleaning products completely.
- Earrings and necklaces should be removed before exercising and showering.
- For best results, have a professional jeweller clean your piece to ensure longevity.
- For some at-home ideas to keep your pieces looking fresh, check out our blog post here.